Thursday, May 30, 2024

Planning Task One : Magazine Title and Strapline

 


I have chosen 'Apollo' as my music magazine title because he is the Greek and Roman god of music and I think it would intrigue the target demographic into reading the magazine. Apollo is one of the four main gods in Greek mythology which connotes strength and superiority onto my magazine. 

For my strapline, I have chosen 'The Temple of Pop Music' because it enkeeps with the Greek mythology theme of the title whilst referencing the genre of my music magazine, pop music. 'Temple' is associated with worship and suggests that my magazine is where readers come together to celebrate pop music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning Task Three: Masthead Design

 The first image uses Impact font for the masthead and Poplar Std for the strapline.  The second image uses Romanica as the font for the mas...