Thursday, September 19, 2024

Production Task One: Photography

The process I went through when taking my photographs is positioning my models in multiple poses and taking many pictures so that I can later choose from a wide selection in order to get the best photo. I experimented with lots of different backgrounds like the brown of the fence and grass or the white wall. 

These are the pictures I am going to pick from for my first front cover:




















These are my photos that I can choose from for my second front cover:





















Contents page 1 picture options are:

These photos will be under the heading of 'Gigs Galore / Most student friendly gigs this summer!'


Photograph options for contents pages 2 are:



This photo will be on the second contents page, anchoring the line 'Feminism in Music'.














The website photograph options are:
The first pictures will accompany the feminism article on the website.

The picture below is the photograph that I will use on the website to anchor the upcycling and recycling of CDs content.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Production Task Two: Production Log

 The screenshot below shows the initial progress for cover 1. I have created a new file, uploaded my main image on the male model, added the...